- Library of Congress (nd) “With an Even Hand: Brown v Board at Fifty”
- Davon Love (2019). When Baltimore Awakes: Analysis of the Human and Social Service Sector in Baltimore City.
- Gregory Smithsimon (2018). Are African American families more vulnerable in a largely white neighborhood? The Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/feb/21/racial-segregation-in-america-causes
- Adam Fairclough (2004). The Costs of Brown: Black Teachers and School Integration. The Journal of American History, 91(1), 43-55.
- Richard Rothstein(2014). The Racial Achievement Gap, Segregated Schools, and Segregated Neighborhoods – A Constitutional Insult. The Economic Policy Institute https://www.epi.org/publication/the-racial-achievement-gap-segregated-schools-and-segregated-neighborhoods-a-constitutional-insult/
6. Sonya Ramsey (2017). The Troubled History of American Education after the Brown Decision. The American Historian. HTTPS://WWW.OAH.ORG/TAH/ISSUES/2017/FEBRUARY/THE-TROUBLED-HISTORY-OF-AMERICAN-EDUCATION-AFTER-THE-BROWN-DECISION/ 7. Richard Rothstein (2019). We Can End Racial Segregation in America. https://www.jacobinmag.com/2019/07/desegregation-color-of-law-public-housing